- Cheeseboard dipping sauce
- Toastie drizzle/dip
- Reduced down as a syrup: use over Chicken & Waffles or over ice cream (Chocolate & Chilli/Vanilla & Vinegar are both natural pairings)
- Fried Chicken Dip
- Mix with oil to create a chilli vinaigrette for salads
- Use as a replacement for Balsamic Vinegar for a sweeter and warmer taste.
- We have a great recipe for a vegan tagliatelle pasta bake using a vinaigrette instead of tomato sauce
- Stir Fry base: add ginger, garlic, and soy to make a homemade sweet chilli #fakeaway dish
- Grill or reverse sear a Tomahawk. Top with Dart Mountain Sperrin Blue
- Cheese and a drizzle of Mop
- Mix into mayo for a flavoured mayo alternative - Add to handcut coleslaw with coarsely ground pepper, sliced chillies, and coriander for a bright and spicy slaw! (Go light on the mayo to create more of a dressing than a thick and claggy slaw)- Sushi dip!
- Over chips/fries. Add cheese, scallions, and bacon to make it extra!
- Brush over ribs/bone-in meat for a sweet and sticky glaze
- Perfect on Salmon parcels with roasties and sprouting broccoli to soak up and the Mop juices
- Calamari dip (Great with anything battered to be honest!)
- Over avocado toast and a dirty fried egg
- My daughter just loves dipping bread into it!
- Drizzle on a homemade or frozen pizza before cooking to caramelise the sugars and add a touch of heat
DUNK IT. DIP IT. DRIZZLE IT. POUR IT.
GLAZE IT. ADD IT!
RIBS, BAKED BEANS, FAJITAS, BURGERS, PIZZA, MEATLOAF, PASTA, CHIPS, GRITS, SAUSAGES, HOT DOGS, STEAKS, MARINADE, SALADS, WINGS, QUESADILLAS, SLIDERS
STIR FRIES, TOASTIES, DIRTY FRIES and more...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAILS
Be the first to know about new collections and exclusive offers.